North Coast Wetland Information
The California Wetlands Portal provides wetland scientists, managers, and the public information about the wetlands of selected regions of California. The North Coast is one of several regions covered.
Wetland information currently available for the North Coast region includes:
- Habitat: modern habitat map
- Projects exist in this region, but information on them has not yet been compiled. Click here if you are interested in uploading information on projects.
- View a list of North Coast wetland projects
- See North Coast projects on an interactive map
- View summaries of North Coast wetland restoration activity
- View answers to questions about North Coast wetlands
Also: view a California map of wetland condition assessments(CRAM)